We are pleased to announce that we have recently launched our online My Chart. This Patient Portal is another way that East Bay Pediatrics is working to improve the care we provide to our patients. We believe it will be a valuable way for you to access your child’s health information.
With the My Chart you can:
- Access your or your child’s immunization history, medication list according to our records, visit summary of the most recent visit, and recent laboratory results
- Receive educational materials
- Receive appointment reminders
- Request prescription refills
- Request appointments
- Communicate other non-emergency questions and concerns that will be addressed during regular business hours
How to sign up
- Because your privacy is important to us, we require sign up for the portal in our medical office with a photo ID.
- In order to ensure the privacy of your child’s sensitive medical information, a parent or legal guardian will be required to enroll their children in the office. This cannot be initiated online or over the phone. Our staff will be able to quickly and easily enroll children when they come for their regularly scheduled well exams or at sick visits. You can enroll all of your children at one visit and do not need to make a separate appointment for each child.
We have spent a considerable amount of time and effort on the issue of balancing the confidentiality of our adolescent patients with the need for parental supervision of their teenagers’ health and well-being. When the time is right, your teen will be given their own My Chart username and password. This will give them secure access to their medical records on the Portal.